Welcome to Quadrant2Design and the Prestige Events System
Meet us and our people
Hello, my name is Alan Jenkins and I started Quadrant2Design from my home over 16 years ago!
Of course we moved on from the house a long time ago, and the images you see here are our design, production and pre-build factory in Poole (near the famous Sandbanks).
If you believe as I do, that companies have characters much like people, then surely you will agree it's important that you know who you're dealing with?
If I had to choose one word to describe my company, and our people, it would be - authentic.
We talk to you like normal human beings. We don't adopt jargon and we don't talk nonsense. We always tell you what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear (and I trust you will value this approach).
And our pricing reflects this authenticity - our prices are honest and always represent great value.
The second word I would use to describe us, would be - passion.
Our passion drives a deep need in us to deliver imaginative design, supported by strongly organised production and project management. And the strictest quality control of any exhibition company you'll find anywhere.
The third word may surprise you, it's the word - fortunate.
We've been fortunate because we discovered our Swiss-designed Prestige Events System in 2003, and become the sole UK supplier shortly after.
It's hard to underestimate how good Prestige is - it's simply is the best for clients who want exhibition stands that are custom-designed, but also modular, scalable and reusable.
A few important facts about us:
- Quadrant2Design is the trading name of Exhibit-UK.Net Limited, company registration 3993526.
- The company is independently owned, with the principal directors being Alan and Elizabeth Jenkins, and Andrew Carney.
- We have all key functions in-house, including: CAD and Graphic Design, Project Management, Graphics Production, Stand Manufacture and Installations.
- We operate a Project-Management centred business-model, with every client assigned a personal project manager.
- We are the only exhibition contractor who guarantees to pre-build all of our exhibition stands. In fact, this is an integral part of our quality control procedure and responsible for our near-100% client satisfaction level. Please see Real Client Reviews.
I hope this information will help you decide if we're the right people to work with on your next exhibition project.
But if you need to know more, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org