Exhibition stand budget guide
Pricing examples for Prestige exhibition stands
Hello and thank you for visiting our website.
My name is Chloe Anderton and I’m the Design Director at Quadrant2Design.
An important part of my job involves pricing our clients exhibition stands; which I take seriously because we're always trying to create maximum value and impact, at a good price.
The price examples shown here are subject to numbers of variables, such as venue and your chosen method of investment – Freedom Hire or Buy & Self-Build.
If your stand space is 9 square metres to around 100 square metres, you're in our 'sweet-spot', meaning we can offer trememdous value.
And Prestige works equally well whether you have Shell Scheme space or 'Space-Only'.
Most of our stand prices fall in the range of around £4,000 to £20,000 dependent on size, complexity and location.
When you’re thinking of price and what you’re prepared to pay, please consider:
- Prestige stands are scalable, modular and reusable – do not confuse with a ‘buy & trash’ stand.
- So in normal circumstances; your 2nd or 3rd exhibition stands are at greatly reduced cost.
- Quality, look and feel is comparable to more costly, custom-built stands.
- Speed of build reduces labour costs.
- Minimal or zero storage costs.
- Much lower transport costs.
- Reliability, service and good old-fashioned care are part of our service, and don't cost you a penny more. Please see Real Client Reviews.
We always like to illustrate ‘forward pricing’ so if you have a number of shows lined up, do let us know, so we can show you a stand design and costs that will cover your future exhibiting.
And please remember that before you spend a single penny, we always put forward a free, no obligation design proposal.
Your design proposal comes with a firm quotation showing you the exact price for the entire project.
Please call me on 0044 (0)1202 723 500 or email me on email@example.com
Due Diligence: May I suggest that it's a good idea to check-out any stand company you're thinking of using? When you get a chance, please take a look at the hundreds of 'off-the-cuff' Real Client Reviews on this website. Or if you need to know more, I'm very happy to answer any questions you may have.