Ask for free design proposal

 
 
Modular
 
 
Scalable
 
 
Reusable
 
 
Sustainable
 
 
Self Build
 
 
Freedom Hire
 
 
Safest Build
 
 
100% Prebuild
 
 
Guarantee

Design, build, reconfigure, repeat

Welcome to Quadrant2Design

Flexible Solutions for Smart Exhibiting

Hi - my name is Alan Jenkins and I started Quadrant2Design eighteen years ago.

Welcome to our website, and I hope I can help you know a little more about us, and the reasons why we may be ideal for you.

We design and build exhibition stands using our own exclusive Swiss-architecture - the Prestige Events System.

And our exhibition stands are supplied to you on our Freedom2Exhibit® plan - a unique set of 'mix 'n' match options that allow you to move freely between Hire, Purchase, Self-Build or Professional Build. 

Around 70% of our exhibition stands are supplied on our popular Free2hire™ service, with the remaining 30% choosing one of our self-building options - Buy2self-build™ or Hire2self-build™.

We take your project from initial 3D CAD design, through graphic design to print, stand manufacture, pre-build and testing, to installation at your show or event.

Along the way, you enjoy working with one of our experienced project managers, who is tasked with making sure your exhibition stand project is a huge success.

Plus our client's love us and come back to us again and again - please see thousands of Exhibitor Reviews!

Why work with us?

  • Stands look fantastic, with beautiful flowing graphics, and seamless integration of product showcasing and digital presentation.
  • Stands can be 're-designed' or reconfigured into different stand space - saving you thousands on future events - plus you retain a consistent corporate 'look' across all your exhibiting.
  • Stands include unique design-benefits such as Photo-Floors and suspended High-Level Branding that can't be found elsewhere.
  • Stands are easy, quick and safe to self-build - or we build for you.
  • Stands are sustainable, minimising the environmental impact of your exhibiting.
  • We are CHAS accredited and fully compliant with Control, Design and Management legislation, thereby eliminating your risk under Health & Safety law.

  • The most cost-efficient and flexible pricing options you'll find.

The next step is to ring on 01202 723 500 or email at designteam@quadrant2design.com and we'll put together some free design visuals and a quotation for your next project.

Thanks for your time and I hope we can speak soon!

Alan Jenkins

Director
LinkedIn Profile

Take the tour

Quadrant2Design
H3 the Fulcrum,
Vantage Way, Poole,
Dorset, BH12 4NU
United Kingdom

map

Telephone: +44(0)1202 723 500
Email: designteam@quadrant2design.com

Client facing team

Ashley Kemp

Finisher & Installer

Slava Genins

Finisher & Installer

Alan Jenkins

Director

Sam Francombe

Finisher & Installer

Ragzi

Head of Security

Anna Zhang

Accounts Assistant

Jess Edwards

Finance & HR Manager

Amelia Dyer

Account Manager

Wiebke Carvell

Customer Care Director

Harry Clegg

Production Manager

Ross Pike

Head of Design

Benny

Head of Meet & Greet

Rachael Collard

Project Manager

May Sangthong

Project Manager

Kajal Halai

CAD Designer

Hannah Nguyen

Project Manager

Emma Battman

Senior Account Manager

Andy Alkiviades

Design Consultant

Andrew Carney

Director

Marsha Thomas

Graphic Designer

Jamie Headley

CAD Designer

Monica Pricop

Data Controller

Stephanie Pinedo

Marketing Assistant

Tom Haw

CAD Designer

Tatenda Farirayi

CAD Designer

Jon Jacks

Technical Artworker

Saskia Carrington

PR & Social Media Manager

Jason Tonkin

Manufacturer & Operative

James Hawthorne

Stores & Logistics

James O'Connell

Graphic Designer

Lucy Dinnadge

Project Manager

Bethan Jones

CAD Designer

Nicola Sansom

Design Consultant

Harry Jones

CAD Designer

Chris Lloyd

CAD Designer

This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy. ×